I offer a friendly, professional service recording sound for picture. Capturing high quality, clear dialogue, with a full understanding of what is required to tell the story. Having the skill set, speed, experience and diplomacy to gather everything needed on the most challenging of film sets or in the most hostile of locations.
Supplying a production mix, ISO tracks, and a daily detailed report, communicating fully with editorial and audio post. In addition to my film and drama work, I have many years experience as an accomplished documentary sound recordist and with recording live music on location.
- 17 years working as a sound recordist, 20 years working in audio.
- Comprehensive feature film sound kit and caged VW Transporter.
- Lightweight documentary sound kits, cased and ready for flying.
- Music tracking rig with 32 recording channels and monitor mix.
- Full member of Institute of Professional Sound - IPS.
- Full member of the Association of Motion Picture Sound - AMPS
- Clean driving licence, full motorbike licence, current American i-visa.